pathway

pathway
Give me my scallop-shell of quiet,
My staff of faith to walk upon,
My script of joy, immortal diet,
M
y bottle of salvation.
My gown of glory, hopes true gauge,
And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.

~Sir Walter Raleigh

A hiker, walking for pleasure, likes to choose between several alluring trails.
The pilgrim desires only the road that leads home.

~Frank W. Boreham


Saturday, August 28, 2010

This Is Not About Politics






It matters not that the daddy is a leader of a major country in the free world.


No. It's simply about a daddy getting nose to nose, becoming acquainted with his new daughter.


It a sweet photo of a precious moment in two lives.

Baby Florence Rose will not remember the moment, but the dad will.


I wish them joy along with the rest of the Cameron family.

As a family, they have known great grief over the loss of a beloved child.

Truly, no child replaces the one lost, yet there are fresh delights to be had by all.


Babies are a comfort and a joy, they provide the human touch, the common denominator in the lives of all, leader or not.


As the leader of a great nation, we are to pray for this Prime Minister.

Not forgetting that he is also a husband, a dad, a man.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet pix! Something about daddy's and their girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touching photograph...From great sorrow
    to joy.

    ReplyDelete