pathway

pathway
Give me my scallop-shell of quiet,
My staff of faith to walk upon,
My script of joy, immortal diet,
M
y bottle of salvation.
My gown of glory, hopes true gauge,
And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.

~Sir Walter Raleigh

A hiker, walking for pleasure, likes to choose between several alluring trails.
The pilgrim desires only the road that leads home.

~Frank W. Boreham


Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mellowness of heart
is a way of being
that is openly receptive to God
so that our lives lean toward
a posture of grace,
thanksgiving,
blessing
and goodness.
~Lisa Graham McMinn

3 comments:

  1. ...footprints...Is LGM in our clan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connected on the fringes at least.

    Her husband's father was brother to Uncle David. Her father was in your dad's high school class. We grew up with her mother-in-law. Not blood - but close:) And I just discovered her, to my benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt tail relatives. And thank you
    for introducing me. :-)

    ReplyDelete