pathway

pathway
Give me my scallop-shell of quiet,
My staff of faith to walk upon,
My script of joy, immortal diet,
M
y bottle of salvation.
My gown of glory, hopes true gauge,
And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.

~Sir Walter Raleigh

A hiker, walking for pleasure, likes to choose between several alluring trails.
The pilgrim desires only the road that leads home.

~Frank W. Boreham


Saturday, January 18, 2014



For I will pour water upon him who is thirsty,
and floods upon the dry ground.

I will pour My spirit upon your offspring,
and My blessings upon your descendants.

And they shall spring up among the grass like willows or poplars by the watercourses.

So He promised.

He has done it.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow...!

_________

Isaiah 44.3,4 Amplified translation

1 comment: