pathway

pathway
Give me my scallop-shell of quiet,
My staff of faith to walk upon,
My script of joy, immortal diet,
M
y bottle of salvation.
My gown of glory, hopes true gauge,
And thus I'll take my pilgrimage.

~Sir Walter Raleigh

A hiker, walking for pleasure, likes to choose between several alluring trails.
The pilgrim desires only the road that leads home.

~Frank W. Boreham


Thursday, February 10, 2011


Dear Reader,

it seems only fair that I should invite you to join us this day.
It is Thursday - the weekly meeting of the Havarti Club. We are four blessed generations that meet to catch up, have lunch and tea - always tea - and get our weekly ration of baby loves.

This is a joyous season of my life truly never expected..regular time with a much loved daughter, grand-daughter (sometimes more than one) and the dear little great-grands. Truly they are both great and grand. (Not to mention adorable and definitely above average.)

The lad is pictured with his tea. Yes. This is not posed. He has been having tea with us since adept enough to hold his cup. His momma says tea is something he even requests at home from time to time. Gotta love such a lad.

So, should you be in the neighborhood eleven-ish, stop by Hillside Cottage with the blue door.
We would love to share.

2 comments: